So I think it is pretty safe to say that I am not a natural born blogger. There are blogs that get updated every day, sometimes more than once a day. There are blogs that get updated once a week. I tried that last one, it's exhausting. I think that I will now be classified with the blogs that get updated once in a great while. Yeah, so the sooner you lower your expectations the better off we will all be. HOWEVER. Before you give up on me competely, I have something to make it up to you. Today I will be posting not one, but TWO slideshows for your watching enjoyment. I know. Your palms are probably a little sweaty with anticipation. Mine are too, so let's just get to this before my laptop shorts out (technology seems so fickle about getting wet these days, hmm).
The first slideshow is of Easter. We, like many of you, have asked the Easter Bunny to skip our house. Our kids get a new outfit from us...and that's it. So this is of our the kids showing off their fantastic new duds. Oh, and also Lindy and Matt making some faces. Now please don't be offended at these pictures. They aren't making fun of anyone but themselves, I think. Oh, and I think you have to put your cursor over the picture to see my captivating commentary on each photo. Trust me...it would be a SHAME to miss out on my thoughts. Yes, a shame.
If you didn't laugh or at least crack a smile at Matt and Lindy's identical faces then I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. If you fall into that category please leave a comment to say that we are no longer friends, so I don't keep up life with false hope that people think those faces are as hilarious as I do. It isn't good to live life in shelter. Infact, we will stay friends, I'll be mad for a while, but I'd rather you tell me the truth than keep me in the dark. It's like in high school when I would get home at the end of the day and have a gigantic piece of spinach in my teeth (yeah, because I ate spinach a lot in high school, more like a big zit on my face). It would have been better to have an awkward moment with a friend than go all day with some disaster on my face meeting the world. I'm so glad we've cleared this up. I know I will sleep better tonight.
The next slideshow that you will be treated to is our NEW trampoline. We got it back at Christmas time and have been counting the long years, oh I mean months, of winter until we could put it up. I'll warn ya, it's long. But totally worth it if you like to look at pictures of my kids (and a few loved ones and fun neighbors). Again, don't forget that to see my insights I think you have to put your cursor on each picture (I could be way off on this as these are my first ever slideshows and I have no idea what I am doing).
Wow. So the tramp is open for business if anyone feels like a good bounce. Come on down! Unless of course you didn't think the Lindy/Matt faces were funny, you people are banned for life (you know I'm kidding right? I love all the tens of you that read this and you are welcome at anytime regardless of how you feel about my family making IDENTICAL funny faces...but come on, it's funny). Now if you will excuse me, I need to check my teeth for spinach (and my face for zits). See you sometime in the not too distant future!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I wish i could write and make cute titles as well as you. i seriously LOL everytime I read your blog. Oh yeah, and Matt and Lindy are identically adorable, although they look somewhat like they're in pain on the first picture. We not only asked the Easter bunny to skip us, but we skipped town, so my poor kids didn't even get new clothes. I'll boil them some eggs later and they can pretend to enjoy eating egg salad sandwiches on a non-easter day. Love ya, Amy
Hey Carol, This is Amy's friend Sara, I blog stalk you all the time and no pressure but was so excited to see you have updated :) I love your posts and lol at all of them, so I guess I can be your friend. I even tell strangers on the plane they have stuff on their butt so they can wipe it off and avoid humility. Your kids are adorable. (and "luh-ky!" to have a tramp!)
LOVE your Easter pictures. And yes, we can still be friends because I...LSHICB!! ;) Your green walls are a perfect backdrop for the pics...stunning! And that trampoline looks like tons of fun. I'm taking you up on the offer this summer - TRAMPOLINE PAR-TAY!
OK, so I was so excited to see a new blog from you! I LOVE reading everything you write..you crack me up! The slide shows are great! Your kids are FABULOUS! I love all of the funny faces 8)
Oh, and the green wall that is in a few of the pictures, I FREAKING love that color! I think I may point that out to Tony and see if we can use that color somewhere in my white walled house.
Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks you're flippin hilarious!! I love to read your blog (over and over sometimes); it always makes me smile!
I love the Lindy girl shot; she is DARLING!! That dress is TOO cute, my friend (of course, that's if you are still cool with that 'friend' thing, hehe).
I'm thinkin we need to put our tramp up too; and I'm actually thinking the driveway is a PERFECT place for it... at least until the grass is in and they don't have to wade through mud to get to the back 40!
I totally love the pics! They are hilarious. Of course I have to love them, some of them have my kids in them. Lindy's Easter dress is way cute. Tramps are a necessity especially for those of us who grew up in the generation where they all began. I would be out there jumping with my kids every day if I didn't have significantly round belly to contend with. Maybe after June.
Carol
You ahould post more often, because you are my nightly humor. And when I have to read the same stuff every night, I feel kinda stupid laughing at the same thing, and really... to tell you the truth it gets less funny. So please can you start providing me with my nightly humor more frequently? Just kidding. Thanks for the laughs and the cute pics of the Blatter fam.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON?????? Just kidding, it does however, look like he broke his neck in that picture. Thank you a zillion for sharing that fuuuunnnnn trampoline with us. We love it and you guys and the great pictures and your beautiful family.
the other day at kindergarten registration the lady in front of me had a googly eye stuck to her butt, and (you'll be so proud of me) I told her! Although it sounded really funny and then I laughed at her, which maybe wasn't so nice.
I love the pictures. Your kids are so cute. I want you to know that I would definitely tell you if you had spinach or even a small speck of pepper in your teeth. There is nothing worse than flashing a big toothy grin that is tainted with food! Tom got in trouble for not telling me once, he's never done that again!
Post a Comment