Matt: Wow Lindy, did you make your bed yourself?
Lindy: Yep (said with a lot of pride as if she really had).
Matt: Did Mom help you or did you do it?
Lindy: I did it aaaaaa-llll byyyy myyysseelf (that is all stretched out to represent a sing-songy voice).
Say what??? She never did come clean. Totally took credit for my hard work. It's a good thing she's cute or there would be a rumble after dance time tomorrow....and maybe there still will, I'm pretty fired up over the whole situation.

Doesn't she look absolutely tiny in that big double bed? I guess I forgive her. Anyone that gets swallowed up in a sea of pink like that, I just can't stay mad at. But there is a good chance that next time maybe I will let her make her own bed...and wash her own sheets while she's at it.

8 comments:
Lindy! I love the sea of pink, and she does look aweful tiny, and cute, of course!
HAHA! That is funny! You will have to keep us updated if a rumble does occur! I just have to tell you..I really like the comforter and the shelves above the bed. Super cute!
Hey Carol, this is Kristina, thought I'd hop over and say 'hi'. Your family is supa cute! How's the rest of your family doing? Tell Andy and Kandice 'hi' for me, I haven't seen them in a long time.
Love the bed!! Especially the sea of pink... Tillie's dream! Tillie and Gabe are both required to make their beds in the morning; sometimes they do a pretty good job, other times they just pull the comforter over the messy blankets and call it good! Like I can't tell!!
I love it. Even though she gets swallowed up in the bed, I am sure it is nice when company comes.
ah- now we have a bed to sleep in when we come stay at your house! And you don't even have to change Lindy's sheets til after we leave!
Hey Carol, sorry to do this to you again, but could you relay my email address to Kandice? She commented but I can't reply back to her email... it's krisbring@yahoo.com Thanks a bunch! You're welcome to look around my blog any time.
That is so funny! Where do these kids get it! Gianluca has been telling tiny little white lies too lately! When I ask him if he did something naughty, he just shrugs his shoulders and looks away and says "I don't know..." Aaah these kids! So yes, it is true that if they weren't so cute we'd proably kick there little tushies!!!
Post a Comment