Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Alll By Myself...

So it is day three of Matt's vacation...oh I mean business trip. He just called me from the Dodger's game...oh shoot, so sad for Matt. Let's hear it for the babies, right? Well, I was in some desperate need for some humor today. So I scrounged up a couple of videos on youtube to share with you just in case you have been locked in a house for three days like me (but I'm not bitter or anything)...or if you just need a laugh because let's face it, Wednesday's are tough.

The first is from The Office, one of the all time greatest shows ever, like of all time. Ever. These are PSA's that they recorded and played before last season started.



This one is from SNL. It involves quite a bit of violence, but it's worth it...if you like punching and zombies. My favorite part is Dave Grohl's face while he is eating his stolen fry. *Mom- Don't watch it. You won't like it.



Do you think it is worrisome that I find people getting punched so funny? I'm kind of surprised. I thought I would at least make it to day four before busting out the punching humor. Oh I kid. Relax, I'm not going to punch my kids...well, check back on day five. Oh I kid again! I would never ever ever never, like ever. Never. Please don't be offended if it's not your kind of humor. I know it is uncivilized and you might think it is lame, but that's really me, uncivilized most of the time and lame on most days. I just needed a good chuckle, thought you might like it. Don't be mad if you don't. I can't be held too responsible for my actions...I'm half crazed. Better make that three quarter's crazed.

11 comments:

Maydi said...

Where did Matt go on his business trip? How long is he gone? You should have come down and visited us, we are sooo much fun!

Kim said...

If you need to get out give me a call, lets do lunch! Kim

Kandice Mortimer said...

Oh goodness me, that was quite silly.

Jessica and Tom said...

Funny funny funny! I am still laughing. I want to know what else you looked at finding these. My favorite is the more you know. I remember these were huge when we were kids. I love the lipstick one. They totally should have played these instead. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it today!

snakeriverwalton said...

I can't believe your favorite isn't eh JOVI punch with FULL RECOVERY! That was awesome. yes- I'm still trapped in my high school phase and in love with Jon BonJovi. I think he's just gotten better with age.

snakeriverwalton said...

I forgot to mention that i know exactly how you feel with Matt being gone- has he called you to say boring it is to walk for two hours along the Australian coastline by himself yet? Or that he has never felt so rested ever after being able to sleep all night long in a dark, quiet room when your home with a 3 week old? Or that it gets really old going out to dinner every night in nice restaurants? Yes those are all actual comments from prior business trips from my otherwise thoughful husband. Call me if you need sanity!

jenn said...

Those were hilarious!! We LOVE The Office. Sorry that Matt is gone...only a few more days, right?

Matt said...

I feel like I should defend myself here just a little bit. How many of you would like to have to sit on a Relief Society chair in a hotel conference room from 7 in the morning until 5 in the evening staring at a PowerPoint presentation. Me, me, pick me. But really, the Dodger game wasn't that fun. I only had 4 nachos, 2 Dodger Dogs, a bag of peanuts, and 5 sodas. I had to quit at that because the concession booth closed at the end of the 6th inning. I mean, come on!

snakeriverwalton said...

what? no cotton candy. That game really was a bust.

Adrian said...

thanks for the good laugh

Kelli said...

Your blog is super cute! I hope you don't mind me sneaking a peak, but I found you through the Lovell's blog. I'm wondering what the font is on your header? I love it! -Kelli