
Yip Yip! Matt had his first day at Michael Baker today. Can you tell he was excited? He was up at 5:15 a.m. and out the door by 6:15. It will be worth the long days since he will have every other Friday off. He said it was fun and that he has a lot to learn. He thinks he'll be pretty busy. He was pretty excited to be home. He asked everyone there to call him Big Tuna so he could be like Jim on The Office...but nobody did it. I can kind of see where they are coming from... (that actually isn't true. It is an embellishment and you should probably read fast because I am sure as soon as Matt sees that I wrote he asked people to call him Big Tuna he will politely yet directly ask me to take it down). Anyway, you can't tell by this energetic and awesome (and frankly a little frightening) picture but the guy was pretty tired. He crashed on the couch at 8:00 p.m. I don't blame him, he had a long day!
2 comments:
Hooray for Matt!!! Congrats on the new job. :) From now on, when we see Matt (which is what, 2 times a year?!?)...Bill and I will definitely be calling him BIG TUNA. :)
I don't think Big Tuna is original enough. Maybe some ofther kind of fish... Big Mackeral? Hope the new job goes well.
Post a Comment