Dear Mr. Robot Doob Blatter:
You are hereby served this eviction notice from your place of residence, My belly (known further as my body, my belly, freakishly large lady). You have one week in which to comply with all the terms of this letter.
The reasons for your eviction are several and conclusive:
1. You have outgrown the quarters of my body, rendering all clothing options for me null and void. I am left today wearing a maternity shirt in a shade of purple that causes children of all ages to spontaneously begin singing, "I love you, you love me.." and the "clean-up song" and yelling, "Barney!!! Barney!! It's really you." And because I am a nice person I say, "Aw, shucks, guhu-hu. I love you too. Let's all share and be kind." Given my current employment as a preschool teacher, you can see how this would be distracting, to say the least.
Also, the water retention you are causing in my feet and face contains enough moisture to provide for a small-to-mid-sized Ethiopian village. This has caused a syndrome I have dubbed Shrek feet, limiting my shoe options to black $3 flip-flops. And while I do love flip-flops, they are most inappropriate for church. Also, my Shrek legs and feet, or stumps as I have heard them whispered about, cannot be covered for church as I only have knee-length skirts in above-mentioned outgrown wardrobe.
2. Your parties, while not loud, have elicited many complaints. Your neighbors, Mr. Kik McRibs, Mrs. Tinee Bladder (note that is bladder..not Blatter, although Ms. Blatter is none too happy either), and Mr. Gethoff MaPelvis have all issued several complaints regarding your kung-fu battle parties held at all hours of the day and night.
3. The hormones coursing through my body as a result of housing you have reached a boiling point. Several times a day I want to reach out and punch innocent strangers in the face. For no reason. And I used to do tae-bo, so it would be a fairly decent punch to the face (note to neighbors and friends...it may be wise to avoid the above dwelling, my body, for the interim days, as there is a good chance I will punch you in the face). I am a ticking time bomb of fury.
3. Lastly, and most importantly, it is just time for you to leave. It is time for me to cradle your tiny bum in my hands. It is time for me to kiss you a bazillion times a day. It is time for you to pee on me and everyone to laugh at how darling it is. It is time for me to feed you and rock you into a state of complete nirvana. Trust me, it's better out here. It's just time for you to be HOME.
Please note, Mr. Doob, if you have not rendered complete evacuation of the premises in one week from today, more drastic measures will be taken. Specifically, high doses of pitocin will be directed at said dwelling until you are forced to be expelled. You have until 7:30 a.m. Monday the 18 of May. Otherwise I will take matters into my own hands...er...wrist, as that is where they will stick the needle.
Sincerely,
Your landlord/momma; who cannot wait to wrap you up in a tiny baby-blanket papoose and examine for hours- and kiss endlessly- your tiny hands, feet, and face.
p.s. i realize it has been a while since I posted on this here blog. I will post about the goings on of the last 3 months very soon. Or I will punch you in the face; either way, you are guaranteed a pretty good time.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
if i wasn't nelly olson i might be scared of having you punch me, but since i am (and since i also did tae-bo) i'm pretty sure i could take you down. on the other hand, i know that you look completely beautiful and at least one week from right now you will be rendered un-pregnant. and that, pretty lady, is something to have a celebratory popsicle about!
YEA!!! I am oh so excited to see his sweet face... and watch him pee on you!! It would bring back so many memories of being peed on myself... like today for instance!! Good Luck & PLEASE let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!
If you find yourself punching someone in the face, please have them pose for photos after, this is something I would love to see.
Do you think the ward will be surprised when Matt utters the words "the name by which he will be known on the records of the church is Robot Doob Blatter"? It will be make for great Sunday dinner conversations.
i'm kinda wishin' i knew tae bo now...but i guess since i'm not within punching distance...:) this was too fun to read! i cannot wait for robot doob to be here, and to meet him! less than a week left!
I'm jealous you have a week left. I'm still cookin til Aug. Hey, I might need to borrow your purple shirt...I just keep a growin and a growin.
I don't know what else to say but I miss you and your posts. I love reading them..they always bring a smile to my face and remind me of all the good times in high school. Please take care and I can't wait to see pictures!
Good Luck! I am so excited to meet my new neighbor. I hope you will let my snuggle this wee little one, since mine is almost a year old and he refuses to snuggle much anymore. I have missed your post. Is there anything you need? Please let us know. We have many a baby clothes, and I can cook if I want to. Plan on us bringing dinner when the Relief Society get done with you.
I hope That Doob comes out soon. I also think that you should find somewhere to publish your blogs, as I have yet to find a funnier blog, (of the two or three I read) but still. Look into that.
Kelly
I do believe this is the most accurate portrayal of pregnancy I have ever read. My favorite part Mr. Gethoff MaPelvis!! I am still laughing. You know some of those evictees can cause real problems. Hopefully he will just leave before you have to give him another warning.
I love it carol. Good luck with being induced tomorrow or congrats if you have already had your baby. How exciting another child. I miss the little babies I tell you what Let me know if I can do anyting for you. take care
I have never laughed so hard in my life. . .thats outstanding!
so happy for you that your stubborn tenant has finally moved out. Can't wait to see the pictures of the little squatter. All my love to you and yours!
Post a Comment