Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome Luke!!

He came, he came, he really came. It's just like Christmas.


He's a husky feller. 9 lbs 1 oz. We're so glad he's here!!

19 comments:

Westlund Family said...

Congrats! He's so cute!

Margo Clift said...

How lucky can you get? He is beautiful.

Janet said...

What a beautiful boy!

The Neads said...

Hurray... congratulations.. hope the delivery went well.. he is a doll.. 9lbs huh...... can't wait to see more pics..

Shea said...

Congratulations to you! He is precious. Hope you all are well.

Tiffany Downs said...

Carol. . .congrats! You and I have some big babys. Take care of you and the baby!

leslie mae said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet boy!!! I can't wait to sneak a hug or two!! He is absolutely precious. Congratulations. He's PERFECT!! Luke is a PERFECT name too... I ♥ it!

snakeriverwalton said...

That boy has some cheeks! he's a doll. can't wait to hold him.

Jessica and Tom said...

congratulations!! the first picture is my favorite. Cute baby. Love the cheeks. They look super kissable.

jenn said...

Congrats! He is such a cutie...love the pictures. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

arisa said...

obviously i need to start checking my reader at night so i don't have to be commenter #10 for such important events. i think he is absolutely adorable and i can't wait to meet him! hope you're feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Apparently the eviction notice worked. Congrats. I love that he is sucking on his fingers he is so cute and fat. I wanna squeeze him. Hope you are feeling well. We need to get together when I come to town next month. I want to see that "little" boy.
By the way, I'm on Jamie's account, this is actually Rachel!

Kim said...

What a cutie! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! He came...i knew it. I swear they just hang out for fun to test our patience! He is absolutely beautiful and I think he looks just like Lindy! Congratulations!

Callie said...

Yeah- congratulations! What a cute baby- he's so chubby and perfect- I love chubs babies!

BrittanyLane said...

Hooray! Congratulations!!!

Keith and April said...

He sooo adorable and you look fantastic by the way. It must be the beets. Congrats!

Ardy said...

It's nice to see your blog. I haven't ever seen your little family, and do you know how many times I've gone to Idaho to visit Cami and Britt over the years? What an adorable baby. I'm a proud Aunt, and great aunt!

carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.