

Please just look at Luke and disregard the sleepy pale-faced looking lady. But oh, that baby!!!
And on a lunch note, I opened my fancy plastic dinner server to find this. A plate of beets. Who do I look like, Dwight Shrute? BEARS. BEETS. BATTLESTAR GALLACTICA. Somebody get Bajio on the line, quick!
11 comments:
um, i am a little concerned about your lunch. are they trying to convince you to never come back? are they punishing you for having the cutest baby ever? who gives a woman who just delivered a baby beets? honestly. i'm writing a letter to the hospital administrator already. and you look so beautiful and paper thin! if i looked as good as you do after having kids i'd have one every month.
Carol..I just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful!
Day two is awfully cute. Although it could be some of that mom glow shining down on him.
What a crappy lunch. Those are some of the sorriest beets I have seen. You totally deserve to have all your food brought in.
Are you KIDDING?!! I like beets and all but sheesh a BOWL of BEETS?!! I sure hope someone brought you Bajio and saved you from that dinner!!
PS You look GORGEOUS!!! Stunning my friend!!! And how could you possibly get enough of Luke?! He's DARLING!!
Wow, I knew hospital food was bad, that is bad. Send Matt to Cafe Rio. He is so precious. I hope I can come over and snuggle that little one.
ummm...beets? i guess you could start a beet farm?!? i think bajio is definitely in order. You look fantastic! And, Luke such a cute little thing, I'm so excited for you all!
I want to snuggle him! I hope those beets were pickled at least. Send Matt out for Jimmy John's.
He's a real keeper! Can hardly wait to hold him. I just might show up on your doorstep real soon. Sending love to all of you.
Love,
Mom
So very cute. I love him. He is so very cute congratulations. Nice lunch bet you enjoyed it immensely. Anyways looks like you guys are doing good. Take care and again congrats he is so very cute.
Sorry about your lunch. Beets taste like dirt! They should not be eaten. And definitely not served to a woman that just delivered a baby! What were they thinking? Where was your little ticket to check what you wanted? Can't you send it back for something else? I mean you pay big bucks to eat there in your bed so you might as well get what you like!
more pics more pics.. I love reading and seeing your new baby... so adorable
Post a Comment