Wednesday, February 18, 2009

a little supernatural trickery for your wednesday

Abracadabra, Ya'll!



Don't be spooked. It's just magic. That's right. My kids are magic. Hogwarts here we come. Now that I know that my kids are magic, I expect them to conjure me up all kinds of fantastic things. Be on the lookout for a Liger at my house. It's pretty much my favorite animal. And also, I am going to change their names to something really mystical and ponderous. Hank = Shiny Moon Caster, Lindy = Sparkles Fairy Pants. Yes. I think my work is done here.

5 comments:

arisa said...

dear shiny moon caster and sparkles fairy pants,
i am your biggest fan. your feats of trickery are amazing. please come perform at my birthday party because you are AWESOME! i know a great magician never reveals his tricks, but how do you do it?

Mindy said...

I am shocked and amazed! I can't believe how magical your kids are! You are one lucky mom. Oh, and I hope you get your Liger, Ms. Dynamite. ;)

Janet said...

Okay, be honest. You let them stay up and watch the night that Gob came by to perform, didn't you? Well, it's a good thing you did! Their magical names will be up in lights! Watch out, Vegas! Here come Carol's babies!

snakeriverwalton said...

I am checking blogs with Maren. She says, "Lindy have crazy mouth on computer. NOT straw in nose."

Kim said...

Fantastic! Those names go perfectly with Robot Dude.