Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I want one...or five please

Oh yes. My cousin Janet tipped me off to this giveaway. LOOK at these skirts. Darling little dumpling skirts. I want one. I want all of them, but I would be blissfully happy with one. I think Lindy needs one, don't you?

You should enter too. Go HERE and if you win, you have to promise Lindy can borrow the skirt at least once. And I will try not to accidentally forget to give it back to you until Lindy has grown out of it. Cross my heart.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I'm rooting for Lindy!
And if one of the other not-as-deserving-as-you posters wins, I will make it a fake prize for you. My imaginary 5:00 handbag looks great with whatever I want it too.

Westlund Family said...

Oh my gosh! Those are adorable!

arisa said...

these are so cute...if lindy wins please let us know so we can come and oooh and aaaah at how cute she looks! i'll bring birdseed for the pocket too!

snakeriverwalton said...

I think you could probably make those and give them away to people like me.