Friday, October 17, 2008

Shameless Bragging


I don't mean to brag I don't mean to boast,
But I'm intercontinental when I eat french toast.


Oh, and also my son, who isn't even 2, can sing twinkle twinkle.
He can sing the whole thing...but getting him to do so on camera with no interruptions proved impossible.
First he got hurt...then he was entranced watching Matt pour a soda...this was the best we could do.
I still think it's pretty cute...and I'm not biased at all.




P.S. please ignore my dirty kitchen....it happens sometimes (all the time).
P.P.S. If you can name the band the quote at the top comes from you get a fake prize.
P.P.P.S. Not that I don't have faith in you ALL, but my money is on Arisa for this one.

9 comments:

Kim said...

No need to be braggin, that is seriously way cute. As far as the song goes I have no idea, I stink at name that song stuff... Now name that Disney Movie, I can usually handle.

Janet said...

That was fabulous!

The song was by the Beastie Boys. I hate them, but I have to admit that the line is good.

jenn said...

Ahh...Hank is so cute! I what a little smartie pants. Love the song. And the haircut...adorable!

arisa said...

aaaah, someone beat me to the fake prize. my heart is broken! although, unlike janet, i love them and will til the day i die. and maybe hank should join the beastie boys...he sings well enough! he'd be a valuable asset to them.

snakeriverwalton said...

It's good to see he has the attention span of my 2 year old. If only I could get to the end of the song.....

PS I love seriously so blessed on your sidebar. hahahahah

carol said...

Janet- You have won. Although I am not sure if you should get the fake prize if you "HATE" them. Those are strong words, my friend. Strong Words. But you won fair and square. So I shall fake bestow upon you the 5:00 purse that you blogged about. I know. That's a pretty big pretend prize. But you deserve it.

And Arisa, because you guessed it AND you love them, you will be rewarded with 5 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact with me. Lucky gal.

Janet said...

5:00? You are giving me Five-O-Clock?I don't know what to say... I mean, I never thought... and I owe it all to my brother-in-law who used to listen to the Beastie Boys. Maybe I should give the Boys another chance. Imagine, 5:00! Carol, your generosity knows no bounds. You're too good. Too kind. No wonder I love you.

Janet said...

It's me again. With another tag. do what you will with it, or not. I just needed to put the names in so as not to look like a loser. It's all about the maintaining my blog cred, ya know?

P.S. my word verification for this comment is "fosserth" I find that funny. Maybe it's just late.

Westlund Family said...

Very Cute!