Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Matt's will make you bust a gut. honest.


1952



1962


1966

1968


1970


1974


1980


1992


1994


1998


whew. matt has a lot of pictures...that's because they are all so funny that I wet my pants three times. THREE SEPARATE TIMES.

8 comments:

Maydi said...

These are great! I laughed so hard.

arisa said...

oh my heck. these are still funny this morning. i am dying laughing.

Shea said...

Again..still laughing..

Kim said...

How funny! I tried this but couldn't get it to work very well, you must have had perfect pic to make it fit. At least you know what Matt will look like in the 1998 photo if he socks on 100 lbs. Too funny!

Jessica and Tom said...

I have wasted many hours on the computer but never have I spent and hour as enjoyable as the last, thank you for that!!

leslie mae said...

Oh my goodness!!! I agree with Kim, your pictures were perfect!!! You Totally can't tell that they were superimposed!!! Oh, my tummy hurts!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THIS! Steve and I were seriously up until one in the morning doing this the other night! It has given us many many laughs. And I can't see the computer screen now because I'm laughing so hard at you and Matt's pics! I love the one with Matt with a little chub! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the classic one of Matt with a feathery mullet laying softly on his Aztec sweater! I'm dying!