Literally Lauren does this to me at least once a week. She has been doing it since March and my Future-Brother-In-Law finally said Lois after about 3 minutes of "mom,mom, momma, mommy, momma......." That is our thing in our house. I love knowing I'm not the only mom with children like that!!
We are a country-chic family living in San Antonio, Texas. We are comprised of Matt, Carol, Lindy, Hank, Luke and Boone. Our favorite color is light tan. Our favorite animal is puppies. We like serving the Lord, Hiking, Volleyball...
7 comments:
Oh my gosh- I just laughed my tail off! That is my life too- to a tee!!!
that was hilarious! thank you for the best part of my day!
My life too!!! All of us moms must have the exact same days!
aaaah- too true.
Literally Lauren does this to me at least once a week. She has been doing it since March and my Future-Brother-In-Law finally said Lois after about 3 minutes of "mom,mom, momma, mommy, momma......." That is our thing in our house. I love knowing I'm not the only mom with children like that!!
Holy Cow I have never related more.... I am totally laughing out loud. Gotta love being a mom.
That is great! Thanks for the laugh Carol..
Post a Comment