Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I might love Denver even more now.

My friend, Jessica, had this on her blog this morning and it cracked me up good. This is supply and demand at it's very finest! and the guy at the end. ah, this is just too good not to share.



*If you leave a comment, please try to stay away from political views. My views are a little different than some around here, and you wouldn't want to hurt my feelings, now would you? Especially after my trampoline went flying the other night and shattered my front window and wrecked my neighbors car, ruining the tramp, and thus Lindy's life....but more on that later.

5 comments:

jenn said...

That little video made me laugh...and I'll just leave it at that. :) I'm sorry about your trampoline episode.

Kim said...

I won't comment on my political views, but Lindy is more than welcome to use our Tramp. We will even move it to that side of the yard for her to use whenever.

Jessica and Tom said...

I'm so glad you found this as funny as I did. I still can't decide who is my favorite. The guy at the end or the two ladies offering free breakfast with their parking!! Hopefully the crazy people that do parking at the fair won't see this and get any ideas!!

arisa said...

i'm on my way to denver. it looks like that's the place to be if you wanna make some cash!

snakeriverwalton said...

um- I guess I need to call you. Expect me.