i do see a silver lining here. although your trampoline bounced all over the neighborhood wreaking havoc, at least it broke your window in a heart shape! at least it told you it loved you before it collapsed!
I agree with the love comment, that's a good one!!! Wish I came up with that! I did notice it was broken in a heart shape; though everyone else probably did too. What a CaRayZee night that was!!!
Holy Shmoly! What a mess! I'm glad that nobody was in the way of the crazy trampoline- major havoc could have been wreaked upon a body. I didn't even know that the wind could blow that hard- that is crazy!
We are a country-chic family living in San Antonio, Texas. We are comprised of Matt, Carol, Lindy, Hank, Luke and Boone. Our favorite color is light tan. Our favorite animal is puppies. We like serving the Lord, Hiking, Volleyball...
7 comments:
i do see a silver lining here. although your trampoline bounced all over the neighborhood wreaking havoc, at least it broke your window in a heart shape! at least it told you it loved you before it collapsed!
Yes, it is a very good thing there is insurance. It will all work out.
Wowzers! I always knew trampolines were dangerous, but this is a whole new level! Very funny post, though! :)
I agree with the love comment, that's a good one!!! Wish I came up with that! I did notice it was broken in a heart shape; though everyone else probably did too. What a CaRayZee night that was!!!
Holy Shmoly! What a mess! I'm glad that nobody was in the way of the crazy trampoline- major havoc could have been wreaked upon a body. I didn't even know that the wind could blow that hard- that is crazy!
That heart shape must be an omen of some kind.
Wait a minute...did your trampoline suddently become possessed? How did it get bounced around?
Post a Comment