Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Picture Time, It's Picture Time...

Name the famous comedian who sang that song/starred in that mini-show and win a fabulous fake prize.

Last weekend we went to shoot some photos with the fall colors. I believe I mentioned this in the previous post. I also believe I ended it by saying, "we took some fantastic pictures." I realized after I posted it and all four of you read about it, that may have sounded ostentatious. Trust me, I didn't mean to brag. Getting a good picture is a relative term. A picture with all five of us looking in the same direction and looking somewhat pleasant, no one crying or pouting, no one looking like it pains them to be there, those are hard to come by in our family. So please, when I say fantastic, I mean fantastic to us. We are all looking, no one is screaming or punching anyone else. Although, I did work at a Sears portrait studio for, like, 3 days and my highly trained eye does say that these are pretty sweet pictures. So, that disclaimer aside, here are some of our fantastic fall pictures.




And I do think that Hank's double-tattooed arms really add an extra punch of class, don't you (click the bottom picture to make it big enough to see one)? Maybe I did mean to brag after all.

Thanks to Brittany and her mad photography skills. I think she must have also put in some time in a portrait studio. Perhaps even a week or more. I mean, she really knew what she was doing. :)



Coming Soon: Hank's Fake Birthday.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I want to take pictures there with that couch! Super cute! And I think you all look great. :)

arisa said...

I LOVE YOUR LONG HAIR! oh my goodness i love it so much i had to shout it. and your kids are super darling. i think hank's tattoos definintely add class and, may i dare say, a bit of *badass*?

jenn said...

Gorgeous! And dito to Arisa...I'm lovin your long hair. I think ya'll look fantastic. :)

BrittanyLane said...

Bill Cosby! Do I win, do I win???

Your family is so dang cute, very few skills are needed. I'm so glad you had the brilliant idea to take the couch into the woods. Brilliant!

Janet said...

Fantastic! I love these pics!

My word verification is "thriftl". I am going to assume that's a verb meaning to shop on deep discount. "Like my blouse? I thriftled it at the Labor Day sale."

snakeriverwalton said...

i think the couch was a fab idea. I may have to steal it.