Monday, October 18, 2010

Saw It On Craigslist

I'm thinking of starting a new series, "Saw it on Craigslist." It would consist of me posting a picture or a posting from Craigslist and then say something that I think is funny about it. Then you could all say, "Wow, she really isn't funny." But I would think it was funny, and that's enough, right?

Let's try one. Tell me what you think in the comments. Be honest, but not too honest. If you don't think it's funny (or this is a picture of your brother, cousin, friend, husband) then say something about how hard I tried instead, okay? I don't do well with criticism.

I found this on Craigslist today. This post is from my own town of Rigby. I take pride in my redneckedness, so this one is really just showing off my awesome town, not making fun.

image 2012426587-0 image 2012426587-1
image 2012426587-2 image 2012426587-3

"Hey Ma, I'm gonna put them puppies up on craigslist, k?"
"Maybe you should put a shirt on, son."
"Hecks to the nizz-O, Mama. This body don't need no shirt. You think David Lee Roth wears a shirt? Daaang."

Come to think of it, it does kind of make me want to get a puppy.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, please, please, please keep this up. I want to know about every odd and slightly disturbing thing posted on Craig's List, but through the filter of your funny.

My word verification is "ingensc" which I would take to mean that your idea is ingenious, which is really just genius. The end.

arisa said...

well, to follow janet, my verification word is 'racing' as in "I am RACING to that guy's house to get a puppy". and maybe to see if i can touch his guns while i'm at it.

BrittanyLane said...

A puppy is NEVER a good idea. Take my word for it. Also running around without a shirt on, and allowing your picture to be taken. Never good. (Though I don't have any personal experience with the latter.)

Mindy said...

I too hope this new blogging trend of yours continues. You're always funny, to yourself, and to all of us. ;)

Jessica and Tom said...

Ha, ha. At first I was thinking what is she going to say about a cute puppy, then I scrolled down!!!