Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall...OUT.

It is officially fall here. The colors are gorgeous in the mountains. My mind must be falling behind as well. Remember when school started and I never even posted how cute Lindy looked? Here.

She is excited for first grade. She loves it and I love that I get to go help in her class this year. I don't know if you knew this, but first graders are hilarious. I love seeing her in action and getting to know her friends. And also laughing at how awesome they are without even knowing it. Ray Charles, I mean Hank, is obviously too cool for school right now.

Last night, while munching a healthy Lunchable for dinner (what? that's not healthy? hmm- debatable. Not debatable? Fine.), she lost her tooth! It's been loose about a week. She was positively aglow with excitement. She took it today for show and tell. Is that weird? Morbid? A little maybe, but worth it for how cool she thought it was.


Other than that, life is pretty much just rolling along. We did run up to the cabin yesterday after church to take advantage of the fall colors in a photoshoot. We were also hoping to surprise Amy and Ryan (not like when my Mom and Dad surprised my Aunt and Uncle skinny dipping in the hot tub... just regular surprise.) but they had already gone home. We took some fantastic pictures, more on that later.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

LMBO (that's bum, so nobody will get mad at me for cussing) ;) "not like when my Mom and Dad surprised my Aunt and Uncle skinny dipping in the hot tub... just regular surprise". Oh my goodness, I'm going to pee my pants that was so funny.

arisa said...

that is without a doubt the cutest little tiny tooth i have ever seen. did the tooth fairy bring her a pony? i am very glad that you didn't surprise anyone skinny dipping, and cannot wait to see the fall-time-y pictures!

Kim said...

That is hilarious! I am going to miss being neighbors. It is a good thing we are coming back. I agree, Parker and Lindy were ment to be! ;)

BrittanyLane said...

Love that picture of Lindy's tooth. It was hangin' by a thread. I'm glad she didn't swallow it!

mort said...

Who was caught in the hot tub? And how have I not heard that story?

Janet said...

Nothing good every comes of being in a hot tub. But lots of good stuff in your camera. Kids just don't come any cuter!

snakeriverwalton said...

then thank your lucky stars you didn't come up on Saturday!!

Shea said...

I love when they lose teeth! They get so excited :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fall pictures on the side of your blog. Adorable. You look amazing by the way. Your hair is beautiful..I don't think I have ever seen your hair that long. Although, I haven't seen you for 12 years. :(

Jessica and Tom said...

Whit lost a tooth on Saturday and refused to put it under her pillow until after show and tell on Wednesday. It must be a six - year-old thing.