Meow.
Meow.
Meow.
Meow.
Meow.
Guess who found five kitties living in their abandoned/broken pile of crap that used to be a trampoline and two kiddie pools?
I'll give you another hint:
You're right. It's us. Now guess what you win for guessing correctly, you lucky goose! I'll give you a hint:
Man. You are good at this game!
We have decided to leave out a bowl of food occasionally so they will stick around and help with our mice hunting. We are not claiming ownership, just feeding a few nameless kitties in the hopes I can stop killing mice with my swiffer and snakes with my garden rake. And also Lindy and Hank begged and begged and we are suckers. But come on, how do you say no to these faces?

Oh wait, I mean these faces:

Oh! So sorry. I mean THESE faces:

That's more like it. Please call if you would like to claim your prize kitty. I will wait by the phone.
8 comments:
oh my goodness. surprise kittens? we need to stop talking about winning the lottery because you've already done it! you won the cat jackpot. as long as they keep the mice away they get a high five from me.
I actually might just be interested in a kitty or two! I'm guessing they're ready to go now right? Would you happen to still have the top & springs of your trampoline around for the taking?!!
I have a heart of stone. My poor kids beg every time we go to their Aunt's house. It doesn't help that Uncle Dave always insists they take one or two kitties home!! Way to be a good mom. And bonus, your swiffer no longer needs to be a weapon!
now we can visit you for a cat fix instead of Debra. Lucky you. Hopefully they'll help with the mice and snakes. Apparently wasp spray will kill snakes- from a distance of 20 feet! I'm going out to get me some.
And speaking of sucker- we have two hamsters now- Mike and Sully. I am so losing the battle.
I was wondering why our mouse problem was going down. I have seen a couple kittens around lately. Yay, you can keep them there and they can eat my mice too.
I'm starting to sneeze already!
The kittens are cute, but your chick*a*dees are cuter. Keep them for sure.
i love the new pictures on the side!! you should all be models.
Are the surprise kittens working? Super cute kids!
Post a Comment