They fake play with them for hours. I love technology.
I've decided to put their theory to test. I'm hauling in my pseudo 65-inch flat screen from the quarry as we speak. Man, I hope the picture is good because this thing is a beast to carry. And you really should come try my ipad. I found it down by the river. It is so flat and the graphics are rad. Oh wait... it's a rock. Yeah, I'm not sure this whole thing translates into adulthood. Probably explains the looks I got when I pulled out my pebble iphone at Target and had a heated conversation with my fake broker about my imaginary millions.
8 comments:
my favorite part of these pictures is how intensely lindy is playing. that girl is winning level after level...i can just tell.
Totally AWESOME! My kids have done that too... they created laptops out of folders that they played with forever. Let me know how that flat screen tv works out for you. ;)
LOVE IT! You, my dear, are HILARIOUS! And your kids are DARLING!!! (not to mention...BLONDE!!) Love their hair!
Awesome! Another reason not to break down and buy a ds. They would never play with rocks again.
bring them to Randolph. we can have a tournament.
So cool, my kids have the block version. Since this mama ain't forking out the cash either. I think they play with the fake gaming systems a lot more than the real ones any day.
It takes a brilliant mind to unlock the power of stone. Good thing you passed it down to your younguns!
How creative are they? LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment