My sister Amy sent me this link and then my cousin Jennie put it on her blog. If you read it, start at the bottom, I think the first date it Feb. 1, 2010. It is guaranteed to make you hug your babies tight, tight, tight and thank God for your blessings. Get some tissues out as you read about this family's tragedy and witness the miracles brought about in their lives. http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com
I, along with countless others, will have them in my prayers tonight.
5 comments:
it's a good thing i buy my tissues at costco. i needed all of them.
Oh man... I've already been following that one, sent over from my "friend" (you know, the blogging kind), Natalie. http://www.natalienortonphoto.com/ If you go to Natalie's, make sure you've got more tissues handy. I have been following her blog for a long time and sobbed the day her little baby boy died.
Every mother's nightmare
:( So heartbreaking. I will be praying for that adorable family.
Man...as you know, I was SOOOO touched that I had to post the link. I can't stop thinking about it. I was hysterically bawling at it...like heaving and sounded like I had a cold stuffy nose crying. That's how bad it was. But it truly makes you squeeze your little ones a little tighter each and every day.
Post a Comment