
Hank is two. I woke up this morning and realized it. And then I thought back to two years ago. I can remember it like it was yesterday. And it should be yesterday. It feels like it is yesterday. But it's not. It's two years later and thus, he is two years old. As much as I would like to slow down the racing time, I wouldn't really have it any other way.
He got fun presents, but his first present was his first fat lip at the Bishop's office yesterday. Because nothin' says happy birthday like a big fat lip, am I right?

Please disregard the dirty face. His second present was chocolate to stop the crying from the fat lip, that's how we roll.
11 comments:
Was this a fat lip from the Bishop? Was Hank whooping it for the birthday more than they like to see in Nursery? I for one think they need to loosen up. So Seth steals other kids' snacks and tells them to stop singing, so what? Is that so wrong? Oh, it is...OK.
Hank was one cute baby and he is one adorable two year old and in a few days he will be such a great looking Deacon!
Bummer on the fat lip! But Happy Birthday Hank, your such a cool cat.
happy birthday, hank! you are definitely the cutest 2 year old we know!
Gosh, your bishop must be mean! You don't pay your tithing?... here's a fat lip! ;)
Happy Birthday to Hank!!
Happy birthday from the Mortimers!
Joan
Does this mean MY baby will turn 2?
Happy birthday Hank! I think the Bishop maybe needs to lighten up a little if he's beating up on the nursery kids, too! Also, Happy Birthday Caolita!
Happy Birthday to you and Hank. Mom told me you and Aunt Letha had the same birthday, so you learn something new every day...Hope you both had great ones (minus the fat lip)
Happy Birthday Hank, we love you.
Carol... I feel a little insecure having admitted to my blurking (*blog lurking*) But since the secret is already out, you might as well know that I linked over from leslie's blog, and check you guys out every once in a while over my cheerios.
Here is ours: www.scottemilyhaneyfamily.blogspot.com
you can come on over when you have some time to waste.
I really can't believe Hank was two before getting a fat lip. Avery had about two a month from about 8 months on.
Post a Comment