That is hillarious. I think I will have a jolly dream about dancing elves. We'll be in Idaho for Christmas. It would be fun to see you. I'd love to meet your kids. Is that Arisa Hadley? How is she doing?
We are a country-chic family living in San Antonio, Texas. We are comprised of Matt, Carol, Lindy, Hank, Luke and Boone. Our favorite color is light tan. Our favorite animal is puppies. We like serving the Lord, Hiking, Volleyball...
5 comments:
i would like to encourage matt to go on star search with his AWESOME moves!
We spent waaaaaayyyyy too much time last year elfing ourselves. It's too funny!
You've got one sexy husband, there!
this never gets old!
That is hillarious. I think I will have a jolly dream about dancing elves. We'll be in Idaho for Christmas. It would be fun to see you. I'd love to meet your kids. Is that Arisa Hadley? How is she doing?
Your hubbie has beautiful breasts!
Post a Comment