Friday, April 1, 2011

April Foolio-io

Remember last year when I pulled this hi-jink and we all laughed and laughed? Good times, good times. I swear I didn't plan this specifically just to announce on April Fools Day, but I can't deny the timing. So here goes:


Baby on the way!! Coming to a Texas near you in late September or early October!

OH! And there's a spider on your shoulder!

*that last bit, about the spider? THAT's my April Fools. Gotcha. Well, honestly probably not right? Because let's face it, I can't see your shoulder.

9 comments:

arisa said...

how is it that ultrasound babies are the cutest? we are so excited to meet whoever it may be!
and ps, i checked my shoulder for a spider, just in case.

Chele said...

hey i am so excited for you! how fun for you guys! congrats how fun that you are enjoying texas except the hot weather. have a great day! love ya!

jenn said...

Yay!! We are super excited for ya'll, and can hardly wait to meet the new little one. Hooray for Texas babies!! :)

Hugh & Shelli said...

I am pregnant too!(April Fools). I told Hugh we better hurry up. All of our kids are supposed to be the same ages! I am excited for you! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well.

Kim said...

If you are preggo, congrats! If not, I am a sucker.

Shea said...

Oh, I am so excited for you!! Congrats!!! You two make cute babies.

BrittanyLane said...

Perfect timing for the announcement. You totally got me last year by the way. I'm pretty gullible. Hope you are feeling better now. We're super excited for you!

Janet said...

Yay! Another cute little chick*a*dee!
Congratulations, you overachievers! New job, new home, new state, new baby...

LeeAnn said...

Congratulations Carol! I am happy to see you made it safely to TX! I hope things are good. I think about you, especially the last three days of the month :)
Good timing with the baby kiddo. Did I tell you I was also expecting?
End of July for us!
Talk soon
LeeAnn