Thursday, April 1, 2010

NeWs!

We are adding to our family! In August! What the WHAT?!?!


yeah. there's two in there. WHAT!??!?!

Luke will be 15 months. I'm sure the 3 of them will be best friends! Five kids under 6! Should give us a run for our money, but we're stoked. Totally stoked. And very frightened.









Happy April Fool's To Ya'll!! hahahah SUCKERS! Just kidding, you aren't suckers. I'm the sucker. What a lame April Fool joke, i know. And I'm usually so classy too. What gives? I'm sure you didn't even buy it, but I hope you did. :)

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Well you got two audible gasps from me. :) I wish you twins on your next attempt!

jenn said...

Oh. My. Heck. That was a good one!!

arisa said...

i'm pregnant too! hooray for us both!

Kim said...

Your not lame. I just thought it was funny when there were 6 people in a row on FB announcing they were pregnant. At least you went to the trouble of figuring out when "they" were due and got a picture and all!

♥Seri said...

Carol...
you are good! Real good! Wish you could of heard the gasps (NOT gas)coming from my office! thanks for reminding me of april fools. It goes along with the snow, hail, sleet, rain, clouds, and sun we've had today... lovely!

Westlund Family said...

I totally believe it. I thought you were a little crazy...but I believed you!

snakeriverwalton said...

you weren't nearly sick enough last weekend for me to fully buy it, but I did wonder for a sec. i have a wonderful surprise for you next Monday!!

Sidney said...

I'm a sucka! I totally fell for it! Good one!

Shea said...

Ok, I totally fell for it :) My mom is even here and I yelled across the room that you were pregnant with twins! She ran over to look at the picture! Good one :)

The Neads said...

I totally believed... wow... and then oh she is just kidding. ha ha... funny

Adrian said...

I fell for it...I just looked at it today (April 9) and almost yelled to Randy across the room that you guys were having TWINS!!!
I almost started crying...not for joy, but for the sympathy I was feeling for you.

Tiffany Downs said...

oh you are good. . .sigh!