We are trading this

for that.

We are trading that

For this.

And those

For these.

Because we are moving here.

Well, not the actual Alamo. We are moving here.

San Antonio, Texas. Hey ya'll! We leave early January and we are feeling thrilled, excited, scared to death, and a little bit heartbroken, but mostly blessed.
And on a related note, please buy my house. I'll throw in a gift card to Jamba! Come on, you know you want to.
14 comments:
Are you serious?!! I obviously haven't seen/talked to you for FAR too long because I did NOT see that one coming!!!! I am so excited for you!! Good Luck!! Hopefully we'll see you out of the box sometime!!!!
do you think those gigantic cowboy boots would fit me? because i really like them. we're so excited for ya'll! (i figure i need to start using the lingo if half my brain will be.)
Whoa! Exciting stuff! :) Good luck with your house selling!
What the heck!!! I'm not sure you know what you are doing for me. I mourned for TWO weeks knowing that we were going to release you from Primary..... This is a tad bit bigger, and not okay by me, just so you know.
Wow! that is a big change. I have a couple of friends from Newburgh that now live in San Antonio. Everyone I know that's been there really liked it.
And, since everything is all about me, you might be glad to know that one of our favorite beach vacation spots is the same distance from San Antonio as it is from Indy! When you're not back in the frozen north visiting the fam, we will have to spend a week at the beach together.
I know it's going to be tough moving away from everything and everyone that you know and love. I hope the process is as smooth and easy as possible!
And, here's a good omen: my word verification is "fearsh", so you can rest assured that your new Texas experience is going to be fearsh.
Yay! So super excited for you guys (you do far better with y'all then me, and I hear it A LOT!). Get ready...you'll be wearing flip flops year round and eating jalapeƱo ranch by the gallons. :)
*sniff* I'm still not liking this one little bit, but we're very excited for you. Also, I just can't wait to hear Hank and Lindy speak with a Texan accent.
I love Texas! It is the only place you can wear a turquoise sequin jumpsuit in the middle of the day and no none will even think twice!! (Not that I have experience with that, but you have to admit it sounds appealing!) Tom's plus, you can carry your gun pretty much anywhere. What else really is there in life? What a perfect time to move. You will have time to slowly get used to the heat. Congratulations and good luck.
How much is the gift card? I'm kinda thinkin' about it. Except I'm not happy at all about this move either, but I'm dealing.
Excited for you guys, but we will miss you so much. We love having Luke in nursery and he just got used to all of us...
I don't even know what to say. Tom and I always wish we would have had an adventure like that before kids or when they were little. Scary and sad, but in a way I'm jealous.
Oh my goodness, I was hoping to come back to something familiar. Good luck! We will miss you for sure.
Hey fellow Texan! What in the world are ya'll doin movin down here yander? No seriously? What job did Matt get? How exciting, and I hope you don't mind me telling you that you better jump online to seaworld.com and order their season passes before January. You pay for one adult and get a child in for free for a year. So basically we'll be visiting you because we are buying those passes. So excited for you!!! Send me an e-mail with the details!
There is only one way to make your blog funnier, and that is say it in a Texan accent. Can't wait till you write it in Texan!! (will miss you, especially Tally, losing a very good friend) Good Luck and Have a great time.
Kelly
Post a Comment