Monday, November 2, 2009

Squash, Teethies, and other Shenanigans

In honor of Halloween Luke tried squash. Here are his thoughts (courtesy of me making up stuff for him to say that go along with his pictures).
P.S. The pictures are a terrible quality. It takes a special skill to feed the kid and take pictures at the same time-- a skill I sadly do not have.

Hmmmm.... what is this new taste sensation??


Uh, not sure I like it.

Ew Yech, definitely don't like it.

But I like you! The End.



Luke also cut his front two teeth recently. Can you see them in this picture? That may seem like a joke, because you probably can't see them in this tiny picture. But I promise they are there and they are rad. He went from the 50% in weight to the 14% at his last appointment and will switch permanently to formula soon due to being a lightweight. He's fun. We like him. We should have named him Whistling Pete (as in everyone's favorite firework) though because the kid loves to scream. Constantly. It's funnnnnn.

Hank and Lindy had scads of good times the entire week of Halloween. Here they are posing for a JC Penney ad. I think Hank could make us some real cash with his male modeling. We call this one the Magnum and it's no where near ready. I shouldn't even be talking about it (name the show, it's so hot right now)!


This is the cape I made for Hank to dress up as Super Why, With the Power to Read! That's what he wanted to be. Funny though, he looks a little more like a gangsta version of Hamburgler to me.

7 comments:

arisa said...

i have to go pee, but i'd really like to continue talking about this conversation when i come back.

arisa said...

i don't think i've ever seen a cuter baby than luke. he is getting so big and oh my goodness so so adorable. please send him over here to give me lessons on being cute.

Janet said...

it is so clear that these are your children. They have the cuteness, and they have that personality.

snakeriverwalton said...

that gag picture almost made me gag too. You really caught the action with that photo. And my favorite part of Hank's costume is the KoolAid stache!! Who'da thunk? Genius.

Chele said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. Give me a call sometime would love to meet iowit you sometime!

Nield Fam said...

carol-
Remember me- your loser friend, who actually knew you were having another baby, and never sent you a gift or a card? (I saw Matt at Quick Ship n Copy the day before you were getting induced.) Well, I no longer have your number, and I would love to hang out. I am a loser now and have no friends because I am a work-a-holic, but, I would love love love to be friends and play. Call me. Do you still have my number?

jenn said...

ok, so i'm way late on this post...sorry. Luke is SO CUTE! I cannot believe how much he has grown. Love Hank and Lindy's costumes. Looks like Hank and Porter have something in common...they have the power to read. We are all about Super Why.