Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A special day indeed.

Hooray! It's photo shoot day! And you are lucky enough to get commentary on each picture from Luke. Psst... it's actually me, but there's nothin' I like better than talking for babies. I'm pretty sure I'm right on the money for this series of photos too. Not to brag, but it was pretty obvious to me what Luke was thinking throughout the process. Just call me the baby whisperer.

1. Now? You want to do a photo shoot now? Fine. Let me see if I can get my eyes open. I'm pretty tired. Napping really takes it out of me, you know.

2. OH BARF. A kissy one? I don't have great control of my arms, how am I supposed to wipe off these kisses in disgust? Blech.

3. For reals, I'm bored now. You guys totally bore me. Seriously. Bored. You too, Hank?

4. Who let one!? I'm trying to work here! So disrespectful. Hank...I know it was you.

5. Yeah. Badda-bing, baby! I work alone.


In other news, this man and I were married 9 years ago today. Best thing I ever done did. I love him for more reasons than there are stars to wish on. What a lucky girl I am that 3 kids, 3 dogs, 4 homes and 9 jobs later, we still get along famously. Love ya babe, xoxoxo.

But to be fair, he got a pretty good deal too. I mean, you don't find this amount of awesomeness and attractiveness very often. Am I right? Oh, the eyelashes? Jealous? I thought so.


Happy anniversary Matt. You R-O-C-K in the U-S-A.

9 comments:

arisa said...

how is it that this blog post has completely made me all teary-eyed? your children are too adorable for words. isn't it crazy how having a baby makes your other baby seem like such a big boy? and i remember this day 9 years ago very well. you were the loveliest bride ever, and the best day of your life led to the best day of mine. choke, sob. gotta kleenex?

The Neads said...

your family is so adorable

Westlund Family said...

Cute pics! Hope you guys had a great day!

Janet said...

The best new baby, anniversary, love your husband post I have ever read. Hands down. Oh, and your lashes are luscious, btw!

Luke is soooooo sweet and lovely, just like his big sibs!

mort said...

Happy day!

snakeriverwalton said...

I want a better picture of what's on the wall behind you- it looks cool. love the lashes and 9 years, wow! Perhaps you could apply your child interpretation skills to 12 year olds?

Chele said...

love the pictures hope you had a great anniversary.

arisa said...

3 3 i still love this post

Meg said...

Carol! You sneaky girl! it is so great to hear from you. I think about you guys a lot and wonder how you are all doing. Your children are adorable and i your blog is so fun. My Dad and his wide are living in sugar city, next time I go visit we will definitly have to hook up. You can email me at mamimegan@Hotmail.com