And they said it wouldn't last. Happy Anniversary, Poopsie. Happy Anniversary. Oh, and that was just to be funny. We don't call each other Poopsie. Dipsy, Lala, Po, Tinkywinky; maybe. But NEVER Poopsie.
First, I loved and still love your cake! Way to be original and not be confined by stupid wedding traditions and standards!!!! I especially like the pet name dipsy! Very creative! Anyways a big happy anniversary. Here's to another 8 more great years!
We are a country-chic family living in San Antonio, Texas. We are comprised of Matt, Carol, Lindy, Hank, Luke and Boone. Our favorite color is light tan. Our favorite animal is puppies. We like serving the Lord, Hiking, Volleyball...
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you and Matt!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Awww, sorry..mode36 is me, Shea. Tony is signed in and I didn't realize it!
That is the coolest cake I have ever seen! Happy Anniversary.
First, I loved and still love your cake! Way to be original and not be confined by stupid wedding traditions and standards!!!! I especially like the pet name dipsy! Very creative! Anyways a big happy anniversary. Here's to another 8 more great years!
Post a Comment