Oh dear. Luke started whole milk this week and look what happened. WHAT? I realize that he has the hippo toy to help him, but he won't need that for long. He isn't supposed to walk until he is two. This messes up my whole schedule of his kindergarten teacher having to potty train him. Woe to me. I can't believe how fast the past year (almost) has flown by. More on him being so old on his actual birthday, for now just enjoy his darlingness. (I realize darlingness is not a word, but my children are growing right in front of my face. I simply don't have the time to structure that sentence a better way.) Or you can laugh at my ridiculous voice. I just hope you enjoy the video, whatever the reason. Seriously though, don't tell me if you laugh at my ridiculous voice. I have pretty fragile self esteem.
p.s. Sorry if you get a little sea sick. I never claimed to be a videographer- and I never will.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
oh my goodness. please tell luke that he has given me the best and cutest entertainment i've ever had. he has made my afternoon perfect! he's adorable! and i think your voice is beautiful and you should do voice-overs on commercials.
i cant believe that luke is walking
abby
Umm, wasn't he just born last week? He is the cutest little guy!! Oh, and I want some of Hank's ice cream please.
What a cutie! I much rather have a walker for summer. Crawlers in the summers stink! (But that is just my not-so-professional opinion as a mom)
Is he not just a pile of cuteness?
oh he is such a sweet heart.. and I agree with Kim... you'll be happier when he is able to walk around outside... :)
Natalyah said "How come I don't get to play with Lindy anymore?" She just loves Lindy... we'll have to get them together more often..
Your family is the sweetest ever
holy moley you are in such trouble now. he is going to be all over. can he get any cuter? The happy panting is joyful!
My word verification is "coods"- kind of like cute dudes.
WoW! working on his "saunter" already. He is going to be ready when he hits adolescence!!! Not trying to hurry anything mind youjust pointing out that Luke is obviously a man with vision!
Oh, how I have loved this, voice and all.
Having walked (hee hee) this road with Seth, and stopped to sleep in a crib tent, I can say that you are really in for some excitement.
Post a Comment