Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!

December has been awesome. Birthdays and parties galore. Hank turned three. Matt and I had birthdays. It has been a great month and a busy one. The other day I came into the front room to find Hank and Lindy cleaning all the Christmas ornaments with hand sanitizer. I could tell you that I watch my kids and that this was all supervised, but I'm pretty sure I was in the kitchen sneaking truffles when this occurred. What!?! It's Christmas and I had a big birthday. I think I'm allowed a couple of truffles and to ignore my kids while they sanitize the Christmas tree. Besides, safety and cleanliness are important issues this time of year.


I am happy to announce that we have the cleanest tree in Idaho, possibly even the world.



Luke might be a little guy, but he goes for the punchout every time. Nice one Luke, nice one.



Here's wishing you and your family a very fun, clean and sanitized, and slightly insane Christmas.

4 comments:

arisa said...

send them over to clean my tree! i'll give them all the sanitizer they want. merry Christmas!

Westlund Family said...

Yeah for an update! Nothing wrong with Cleaniness.

Janet said...

Just look at them! Not a speck o' dirt on 'em!
Oh, how I am looking forward to another year of Blatter blogging!
Love you all!
Merry Christmas!
and *ahem* happy birthday!

snakeriverwalton said...

doesn't mom say something like "I'm gonna clean his tree!" when she's mad?